Website updates, issues and suggestions
496 posts04 Apr - 13:03
04 Apr - 14:16
@Brussie, no spamming!
Website update status
- Opening a topic from anywhere will open the last page
- Images added through the input field will be shown in a responsive way and are now clickable.
- Total posts are now shown underneath a profile on the forum.
- Register button is hidden when logged in.
- Web hosting donations are now in 1/3th of the funding target.
Thanks for the feedback guys!
06 Apr - 09:05
- Add a scrollbar for the shoutbox
- Remove the section info from the activity feed. I have found myself clicking on the wrong thing multiple times and there isn't really any need for it
- Add donator perks such as: Diffrent color, a badge, etc
- Forum signatures
- Dark theme/Night theme - Mucho importanto. As much as I like the white coloring its painful to the eyes when its dark outside.
- Add chatbox in every page regardless where you are. There is a huge void on the right side. You can remove the "Public, for everybody to see" and put the shoutbox there instead.
- Auto update the activity feed and the shoutbox whenever someone posts something
- Put page numbers above the first post, under the Thread headline so you dont have to scroll all the way to the bottom everytime you want to swap page. Its more convinient. (So you have the page buttons above and below the "thread")
- Make the "Edit post" bar more discrete. No need to be super visible :)
- Add so you can see who is online on the website.
- When replying to a thread with multiple pages you always get redirected to the first page, first post. Its quite annoying. Make it so you get redirected to your own new post.
06 Apr - 09:47
More to the list:
- Able to quote people
- For the future it will be nice to have a button to see "Unread replies". Basically a sum view of people who have mentioned you, quoted you or replied on your thread.
- Sticky threads.
06 Apr - 10:09
Thanks for the suggestions Ohdear! We've got quite a few of those on our list already and some of it is already in progress. @Brussie will add the shoutbox to the page ( he has to do smth you know ).
A Dark Theme though is quite difficult to achieve though, but we'll see in the future.