06 Jul - 07:13
Patch is live! 2,3GB.
Important for oh dear:
- Players now have 50 Car Preset slots, up from ten
- A “Change Preset” button has been added to the end of game lobby. You can now change to another Battle-Car preset without exiting a match
- “Dodge Deadzone” added to Controls Options.
- This setting allows you to control how far you must tilt the controller stick to activate a directional dodge move in the air instead of double jumping.
- The default value of 0.5 means you must move the stick at least half of the way towards your intended direction to dodge instead of double jump.
- The maximum value of 1.0 means you must move the stick all the way in a direction to trigger a dodge.
Full patch notes: Click
92 posts06 Jul - 12:13
Thanks brussie! Its gonna save alot of frustration to change from one bling car to another ;)