496 posts17 Oct - 10:39
ladder created by old ghost recon players. This is not ESL. The game is fun played as team vs team so why not play on the ladder? We got nothing to lose.
4v4 Rush Ladder (PC, PS4, XB1)
This is a fast-paced rung up style ladder for 4 man teams.
- Class Restrictions: None
- Subbing: No (See special rules**)
- Maps Allowed: Any (See Special Rules*)
- Game Format: Best of 5
- Loadout Time: 20s
- Round Time Limit: 7 minutes
- Recon Tower Enabled: On
- Recon Tower Spawn Time: 30s
- Recon Tower Activation Time: 30s
- Supply Crates Restock: Ammo Only
- Adrenaline Rush: On
- Starting Hour: (See Special Rules*)
- Weather: (See Special Rules*)
- Friendly Fire: Off
- Realistic Magazine Reload: Off
- Auto-Kick: Off
- Match Privacy: Invite Only
- Screenshots Required for Match Reporting?: Yes
- Max Player Signups For Team: 24
- Special Rules: *Defender hosts and chooses Map. Challenger chooses Starting Hour and Weather
- Special Rules: **If a player drops during the match, they will need to try to reconnect to the match between rounds, or the team must play a man down. A match may be restarted due to a drop on the first round only and only if the other team agrees to a restart.
40 posts17 Oct - 13:06
Sounds like it could be fun, if I'm around for the matches I'd be up for giving it a go as long as I can get my game working again!
193 posts17 Oct - 20:13
I'm going to have to say not for me I'm afraid. You guys have seen my activity recently, (which hasn't been much), so I don't think I'll be reliable enough.
49 posts18 Oct - 20:04
I'll give a match of it a go but its very doubtful that i'll stay doing. Specially when everything isn't even balanced in the game yet. Doesn't seem like the best time for tournaments in that sense.
Bomb squad defuser
292 posts19 Oct - 08:43
@Drunk @Hunter @Everyone, this would just be an occasional thing. Back in 2007 ( Far Cry ) we had these ladders basically everyday, small community based clanwars. I see clanwars as an oppurtunity to learn new stuff about the game, as now we're playing against or with random people without actual teamwork. So would be great, especially in a tactical shooter to see something happen there on both sides. This is not competitive as ESL is, it's a system which helps us finding different teams to play against.